Do you have challenges like:
- keeping documentation of your Queue managers up to date
- finding changes to your MQ configuration between now and say 'a week ago' when all was fine...
- providing read-only access to Queue manager and IBM MQ object settings
- providing security setting audit reports about your Queue managers and IBM MQ object settings
to name a few ...
MQDocument extracts configuration and security information about IBM MQ objects from your running Queue manager(s) and generates XML.
The generated XML document can be displayed in a browser (using an XML style sheet that comes with MQDocument) and you can look at all configuration and security information in a well organised way.
You can use any XSLT processor to generate HTML documents, which can be edited using Microsoft Word (or any other word processor that supports HTML), configuration and security information about your IBM MQ environment can be copy/pasted into an existing or new document.
- ease of use
on-line viewing of IBM MQ configuration and security information
- save time and improve quality
generation of quality IBM MQ
configuration and security documentation at the click of a
- flexibility and customisation
through the use of
XML style sheets, you can now:
MQDocument provides the framework you can extend to fit
your own needs.
- reuse the IBM MQ configuration information
for your own needs,
- change and customise layouts fit your own corporate
you can compare XML documents, generated at different points in time, and see what objects changed and how
Does NOT require the command server to run (uses local runmqsc and amqoamd)
Would you like a free 30 days trial of MQDocument?
Read the MQDocument UserGuide, there is a section about the Trial Version at the end and Please go to the Contact page ... to request a Trial license code for MQDocument.